Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tea Time!

After a meal, if you crave something sweet, soothing, comforting, and warm.. that smells delicious and takes time to enjoy and savor.. and has virtually no calories.. TRY DAVID's TEA!!

This is a new discovery for me. I was offered a cup last night after dinner at a friend's. It was divine. Why haven't I heard of this?? After loving the experience of sipping my dessert tea, I began my research. **if you're trying to lose weight, this is a must. It will totally help with tendencies to snack on sweets after meals.

The first shop opened in Montreal in 2008. Since then, an online store has been launched as well as 40 or so stores across Canada.

The teas come in a variety of unique and exotic flavors (Forever Nuts, Read my Lips, Baked Apple, and Chocolate Chili Chai are top sellers). They're loose teas, which would have scared me away in the past, but my friend showed me how easy these were to contend with when you use the right accessories -- "the perfect tea mug," for example. They sell tea accessories, such as the mug, online or at the store and this mug is a must. It has the infuser that fits right inside and a lid that fits perfectly on top. And it's all dishwasher safe. This mug takes the intimidation factor right out of loose tea infusion confusion.



Anyhow, if you're looking for a new treat to get you through the long winter, try David's Tea. Thumbs up bigtime.

http://www.davidstea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment